Tuesday, December 08, 2020

The Gospel (The Good News of Salvation, Because We Need to Be Saved and God Can and Wants to Save Us)

 

This afternoon I was able to go door-to-door with a young man, who was just saved here, and this was his first time. Three of the conversations were with young mothers, who were not sure they were saved. They were all legitimate, decent conversations, all headed in the right direction toward preaching the gospel, but they had young children keeping them from standing there to hear the gospel. However, in each case I asked them if I could have their email addresses so I could send them the link to this presentation of the gospel. They all three agreed. I came home late in the afternoon and I immediately sent those emails with that link. They could watch the gospel at home. I was very happy about that.

One thing we're doing is printing a postcard for our new church plant that has the link on it to the gospel presentation, inviting people to go by that address and watch it. It's also on our website: https://www.jacksoncountybaptistchurch.com .

No comments: