Friday, June 05, 2020

Jacoby / Ross Debate part 2, "We are Born Again In Baptism," is now live!

The second half of my debate with Dr. Douglas Jacoby over baptism is now live!  In the first half, "We are born again before baptism," I was in the affirmative; the second half, "We are born again in baptism," where Dr. Jacoby was in the affirmative and I was in the negative, is now also available.  You can watch the second half of debate on YouTube by clicking here or you can watch it in the embedded video below.




Please feel free to "like" the video on YouTube and comment on it there was well as here on the blog.

While, of course, I am biased in favor of my position, I believe the truth was very clear in the two debates.


Many thanks to God for His assistance in the debate, and great gratitude as well to those who helped with the slides, with the video editing and publishing, and so on.  I am also thankful that Dr. Jacoby was willing to defend his position in a public forum like this.

If you believe that debates like this fit the Biblical pattern in Acts and are useful for glorifying God and advancing His kingdom, and you would be interested in sponsoring one, please contact me.

-TDR

No comments: