Friday, August 03, 2018

Help Get the Gospel to the Ends of the Earth

On my FaithSaves website, I have a post where people can ask for a free King James Bible.  I explain that it is not always possible to get a copy to one who asks, and that if we can get one out, what would happen is that we would contact a "believer in your area to bring you a Bible in person and try to study the Bible with you if we are able to get you one for free.  If you want a free hard copy, please provide your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, and expect to be contacted by a trained Bible teacher to help you understand God’s Word."

Being able to offer this to people has been a great blessing; for example, one solid Baptist world evangelist / missionary in Africa told me that someone who had contacted me on my website, and whom he had given a Bible, is now involved in trying to organize a church in an area where no foreign missionaries are.  Praise the Lord!

There are not lots and lots of people who find this section on my website and contact me.  However, I have not had time to keep up with them.  A fellow believer was helping out with this ministry, but this person can no longer help.  If you would be willing to help me with this ministry of getting back to and getting God's Word and Bible studies to people who contact me on my website, please contact me here and let me know who you are and what Bible-believing separatist Baptist congregation you are a faithful member of.  You do not need to be some kind of computer expert, nor have lots of connections with foreign missionaries or churches in the USA.  Nor do you need to spend any money sending Bibles to people.  All you have to do is see where the person lives, then look at the church directory/directories on my website, and contact a church that is reasonably close.  Tell the church by e-mail or phone that the local person contacted FaithSaves.net and was asking for a Bible and someone with whom to do Bible studies, and then let the church there follow up.  If you cannot find a church in the area, and/or the church in the area does not get back to you or follow up, then you have done what you can do, and my webpage specifically states that we may not be able to find anyone.  This should only take a few minutes.

I believe that providing God's gospel and truth to people in this way is a valuable ministry, and I would hate to not have it go on because I do not have time to do it.  This is a ministry a shut-in person, an elderly Christian, a wife with an unsaved husband who does not allow her to go out soulwinning, a young person who wants to help get the gospel to the ends of the earth, or any member of a sound church with a heart to reach the lost can help with.  The only thing that is required is a little bit of time and being responsible to actually take that little bit of time and do what it takes to reach out to the church and give it the information.

If you would like to be involved in this, and you are a member of a sound Baptist church (and your pastor/pastors are fine with it), please contact me and let me know.  Thank you for your willingness to glorify and love God and the unconverted by helping out here.

"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." (Rev 5:9-10)

No comments: