Sunday, January 02, 2022

My Vaccine, Etc. Take

This is my take on the Covid-19 vaccine, etc. 

In 2020-21 Brother Ross has written everything on vaccines and conspiracies on his day on Fridays.  I wish they weren't controversial, but I knew they would be and I know they are. I allowed all of them.  I'm fine with the position he takes.  He's never explained, but I think I know why he wants to write on this subject so much.  I've supported him. So, I haven't written on the subject.  I don't want to write on it.  But I'm going to write about it now.  I think I should.

I understand why people won't take the vaccine.  There are several reasons for it in no necessary order.  As I write these, I'm not looking up anything in research.  These are off the top of my head.  Each of these, I believe, are a reason.  One, the vaccine isn't like anything else produced.  It's a new technology.  How can we be sure about this particular technology?

Two, the vaccine was rushed through without the usual testing.

Three, the government has been lying from the start.  When I say, government, I want you to understand that I don't mean all of the government, mainly the unelected bureaucracy with cooperation of the media.  All things have not been the same as it relates to the government, but the swamp is large.

The government wasn't honest about China.  It wasn't honest about masks.  It wasn't a pandemic.  The fear of a "pandemic" helped botch the 2020 election and made it easier to cheat.  With total respect for those who died and those who knew people who died, people died at a lesser rate by definition than a true pandemic.  Yet it was called a pandemic.  The media has pushed the lies of the government.  The government still lies on a daily basis.

The government used the pandemic to shut down and threaten churches.  It's still doing it in countries less free and without a Constitution like ours.  The vaccine has been a political hard ball.  It's tossed all over the place to cause political damage in a dishonest way.  When people were dying in the last administration, fast balls thrown at the head every minute at the President.  Now when it's spreading like wildfire and this President makes multiple errors, the media is silent.  He wears the mask like a chin strap in public, coughs all over people, coughs into his hand, breaks everyone of his own rules.

Four, the vaccine has the worst side effects I've ever seen.  I admit that I haven't taken many prescription drugs in my lifetime, but these are some weird reactions.

Five, President Biden opposed the vaccine until he became president and now he wants everyone vaccinated.  He is willing to mandate it for anyone that he can.

Six, people are getting fired for not getting the vaccine.  People are having their positions threatened.  Some see themselves as marked people because they aren't cooperating.

Seven, the vaccine sets a pattern of government control that reminds people of passages in Revelation where the Antichrist takes over.  It isn't the Antichrist and it isn't the mark of the beast, but the Antichrist won't allow those to buy or sell without the mark, and the present government has pushed a vaccine passport.  When I was in San Francisco, held over there trying to get to a funeral, a coffee shop asked to see my vaccination card or I couldn't get a coffee there.

This government locked everything down and would monetary fine those who broke their arbitrary, non-representative rules, and then the main executives of the rules broke them themselves with total hypocrisy.  They also allowed leftist protestors to break them without interdiction or discouragement.  Now they let people illegally into the country, who are breaking their Covid rules.  They don't really care about stopping the disease, not with the conviction of someone who really believed it was serious.

Eight, I've thought that a health crisis would be the basis for breaking down the boundaries and distinctions between governments.  It was Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff for President Obama, who said, "Don't let a crisis go to waste."  Some seem to revel in the crisis.  It creates great situations to pass a biggest spending bill for all of history.

Nine, the government says the vaccination works and then requires masks and social distancing as if the vaccination doesn't work.  

Ten, Israel does a study saying natural immunity is better than a vaccination and our government gives no equal favor to natural immunity.  It is essentially silent on natural immunity.  This itself is a sort of lie.

Eleven, politicians by nature make money from Pharmaceutical lobbyists, which seems to be involved.  The more vaccinations, the more money to corrupt lobbyists.  They seem obviously corrupt.  This is a form of corporatism.

Twelve, cheap drugs that could help Covid patients aren't allowed those drugs.  They are safe, legal, and inexpensive, so why aren't they allowed?  Why are they being attacked in the media?  Many testify to being helped by them and yet in many cases, the medical community doesn't have them when they are needed.  These are the same people saying to get a vaccine.  

Thirteen, the wrong people are putting unreasonable pressure on people to take the vaccine.  

Fourteen, other ideas besides the vaccine are not easily accessible.  When someone has a criticism, it's being censored in social media and on the mainstream media.  Why is that?  

Fifteen, more people look to the government for help, adding just a little bit or even a lot more dependency on big government.  

Sixteen, just one more booster, no one more, just a second, you'll just need one more.

Seventeen, this works at 95%, sorry to tell you now it's at just 25% efficacy.  They really didn't know how long the efficacy would last.  It looks like they're trying the vaccine out on us.  

Eighteen, people aren't sure if aborted baby materials weren't used in experimentation to create the vaccine.

I'm going to stop at eighteen.  What I wanted you to know was that I understand your concerns.  If you didn't get the vaccine, you've got reasons.  I think especially cumulatively, people see what I'm writing.  They know it.  Even if they trust the vaccine, they don't want to support this.

With this list of eighteen, if you want to get the vaccine, you should be at liberty to get it.  I don't agree with writing that calls it genocide and a death shot.  Good people support getting the vaccine.  I got the vaccine and a booster.  My parents got the vaccine and the booster.  I didn't push the vaccine at all, but if someone asked me, I told them why I got it.  No pressure.

I had my reasons for getting the vaccination, that I believe are legitimate reasons for getting it.  I'm not ashamed for getting it.  It wasn't so that I could travel, like someone lied.  I didn't need it to travel.  I don't think people should be shamed for getting the vaccination.  It's a liberty issue.  Because it is a liberty issue, I believe Brother Thomas can write about it with liberty.  It's obviously not a liberty issue for some.  You should think about the principles in his conspiracy series.  He cares about scripture more than most people I know.

I thought the reward outweighed the risk.  I thought the vaccination was a risk.  Not getting the vaccination, I believed, was a greater risk.  To me, getting it was a greater reward.  It should not be causing division in churches.  For sure, it should not be a church discipline issue.   I know several unaffiliated Baptist churches where a majority of the people received the vaccination.

When I list of the worst things happening in 2021, I think those on the list should be taken into consideration.  With my eighteen reasons people could legitimately use for not getting vaccinated, that doesn't mean I think the vaccination issue gets into the top five or even the top ten.  That doesn't mean the vaccination issue and others like it aren't important at all.  I've never written that.  I did not make that point at all.  However, if you don't think my top five were important or even true, be my guest for making the case that there are bigger issues than the five I wrote.  Feel free to argue the vaccination into the top five.  Do not rehash what has already been written under other posts.

****************

You can comment, but I'll shut it down if I think it's uncivil.  On this post, I have the right to delete any comment without giving you a reason.

3 comments:

Dr. Chuck Barnes Sr. said...

Is there a link you can provide to Bro. Ross' site? I took a "Christian liberty" stance on vaccines and protocols early on. I drew the line when the State (Maine) wanted churches to close to help prevent the spread.., we stayed open.

Kent Brandenburg said...

Hi,

faithsaves.net

Thanks for dropping by,

KB

KJB1611 said...

Hello Bro Barnes.

My posts on it are at:

https://faithsaves.net/medicine/

or the specific posts at:

https://kentbrandenburg.com/2021/04/30/why-i-got-covid-vaccine/

https://kentbrandenburg.blogspot.com/2020/08/satanic-conspiracy-covid-19-churchs.html

https://kentbrandenburg.com/2021/06/18/shame-folly-conspiracy-theories/


https://faithsaves.net/conspiracy/

Thanks.