Saturday, February 27, 2021

Future of This Blog

I mentioned to you that I was moving to a new location.  I would have liked the name, What Is Truth for the html, which wasn't available, I think for obvious reasons, so I just went with kentbrandenburg.com (or https://kentbrandenburg.com) because that's sort of the address here.  For the next month we will post here and there.  Then we will start announcing that we're done here.  We will keep this site up, just let it sit here, but all new posts will appear at the new site.  We're doing this because blogspot is owned by one of the tech titans, who is involved in censoring.

This blog just sitting here available with nothing added is very much like what we still have with the blog I wrote at for awhile over ten years ago, Jackhammer.  All our articles are still there.  The ones I wrote are in the index here.  They will be indexed at the new site too though.

What Is Truth will still exist at a new site.  kentbrandenbug.blogspot.com will have no new material added after about a month from now.  Thanks.

1 comment:

CG said...

Scratch that last comment...
http://kentbrandenburg.com/feed/ would not load but changing it to www.kentbrandenburg.com/feed/ made it finally load. Go figure.