Friday, July 26, 2019

Baptist the Dog: A Christian Children's Story

My wife has written a number of childrens' stories.  While I am doubtless biased, I think they are good, and the children who have read them have enjoyed them.  I intend to post them on my website, Lord willing.  I have posted one called Baptist, about a doggie that comes to the Roberts' farm and who teaches the Roberts' children some spiritual lessons.  It is not a very long read (it is a story for kids, after all); perhaps you might find it a blessing, and perhaps your children, or children whom you know, may find it one as well.  You can read the story of Baptist the Dog by clicking here.  Please feel free to share any comments you have concerning the story below.  The PDF file includes the nice pictures included with the story.  Other edifying children's stories should also, Lord willing, be posted in time here.

-TDR

No comments: