Saturday, September 22, 2007

WORD OF TRUTH CONFERENCE POSTPONED

I thank those people who have shown interest in the Word of Truth Conference that we had tentatively scheduled for the end of October. This would have celebrated our 20th anniversary as a church as well. However, we have postponed it for several reasons of which our church is aware, but you may have not been. I hope you can still come to the conference when we schedule it in the first half of 2008. Some of my blog readers (of which I am thankful) may have decided to come to this, but did not let me know. I will have details for this hopefully in the next two weeks on the blog. Until this, again, thanks for considering coming, and we hope to do this conference right in the new year. We have more time to plan as well as to let people know what is happening.

No comments: